Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not Feeling It

Woke up at 9.10am and had toast for breakfast. Got ready for college and drove to TPM at 10am. Arrived at TPM in 20 minutes and walked to class with AC and AL. PSPD went on for 2 hours before we were dismissed.

They suggested we go to 1u to celebrate DY's birthday. Since its only once a year, I agreed and tagged along. Drop by home to leave my laptop there before making my way to 1u. After parking, I went to look for them.

Spent about 30 minutes regrouping and finally decided to have lunch at Wong Kok. To save up, I just ordered a French Toast as lunch. Luckily we got the free gigantic Birthday drink! Therefore, I didn't have to order a drink.

French Toast - RM 4.50

Birthday Drink - Free (Must show your IC to prove)

AC, ZS and I finished our lunch and left the others there. We then made our way to "I Love Yoo" and bought some "You Tiao". Met the others at GSC before going for our movie. By the way, we watched G-force.

You Tiao - RM 1.40 (per serving)

It's a very cute, funny and COOL movie. Nice gadgets, cute characters, and GREAT MUSIC! They used Boom Boom Pow and I Gotta Feeling as the background music. I was shaking my seat like some insane person while the rest of the cinema were just cool.

Movie ended at about 4.30pm. Really nice movie with an unexpected ending. We came out of the cinema and it was already the parking lot. So, all of us decided to go home. Made my way back home and reached at 5pm.

Movie ticket - RM 7.50

Once I got into the house, mum asked if I wanted to go Starbucks. I quickly agreed and went to change. Mum drove to BV2 and we made our way to Starbucks. Ordered our drinks and found a spot to sit.

My Venti sized Java Chip Frappucino - RM 13.50 (after discount)

Stayed there till 6pm and was forced to leave without finishing my drink. Mum had to sent the girls to tuition and pick E up. Anyway, I still had a great time although it was a short one.

Back home, I wanted to start my assignment but my Ms Office trial expired. While downloading another trial, I watched the third episode of Heroes. After that, I started blogging because the download still wasn't completed.

Took a shower at 8pm and went downstairs for dinner. Came upstairs at 8.50pm and chatted for a while before working on my assignment. It's 11.50pm and I still haven't finish my quota for the day. Probably be finishing at 1am. Wont be updating anymore for today. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...