Monday, September 7, 2009

Whacky Monday

Woke up at 4am and was rolling on my bed. Couldn't sleep for about an hour. Somehow managed to go back to dreamland and woke up again at 7am. Then, I went downstairs to eat Twiggies for breakfast and came back up to get ready for college.

Arrived at 8.25am and waited for the rest of them. When everyone arrived, we walked over to APIIT and went to our class. Sat there for 2 hours listening to Miss Hema. After that, the whole class walked over to ENT3 for another 2 hours of SAD with Miss Hema.

The 2 hours weren't really that productive because the lecturer just gave us a tutorial and asked us to complete it. Basically, it was just wasting time. After our class, I drove over to MY's house in my car while AC and AL drove theirs too.

AL and I were already there in 10 minutes. We waited for AC for quite long and was wondering what happened. When he arrived, he told us that he got involved in something and had to settle it. So, our plan to go 1u had to be canceled.

I dropped ZS back at APIIT before heading home. Back home, I used the laptop till M came home. We then had lunch together and I came up to fiddle with Wordpress. At about 4.30pm, I went downstairs to eat a Nyonya Dumpling.

Nyonya Dumpling

After eating, I stayed downstairs watching TV till 5.20pm. Then, I came up to play COD4. Was too engrossed in the game and when I finally checked the time, it was already 7.30pm! I quickly went to shower and went downstairs.

To my surprise, the rice wasn't ready. Used the laptop till M came out of her shower before eating together again. Just as we finished our dinner, DGG and husband came with XZ. Played with my cute nephew till he left.

Then, I came upstairs to blog for about 20 minutes. Got a call from J asking me if I wanted to visit AP. I agreed so they came to pick me up. Went to 112 and chatted for about half an hour before going home.

Continued blogging till now (10.30pm) and I shall end this post and go play COD4. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...