Friday, September 4, 2009

One Day Wasted...

Woke up at 11am today and had a sandwich. Then, I came up to upload the Malacca pictures while using the laptop. Had to bring E to her van as it was raining. Since I got wet, I decided to take a shower.

M came home at 1pm and we went downstairs for lunch at 1.40pm. Then, I came back upstairs to watch DIEA while uploading the pictures. Finally at about 3pm, all the pictures for the "Day 1" post was uploaded.

Went downstairs to watch some TV and ate ice cream. Came back upstairs to upload pictures for "Day 2". Used the laptop till 7.20pm and went downstairs for dinner. Took a shower and continued uploading pictures.

At 9pm, mum drove us down to 112. We went there to visit AP who hurt her spine few days ago. Stayed there till 10pm before going back home. Just as we were leaving, YM came back.

SS and family was at our house when we arrived. SS heated up some bread and I had a few bites. All of us then watched "AirForce One" on AXN. Was quite a nice show actually. It ended at 11.10pm and everyone went home.


Bread from SunMoulin

I came up to blog about today and will continue uploading photos after I post this. So, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...