Sunday, September 6, 2009

Driving Here and There

Woke up at 5.30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I ended up playing WebSudoku till 6am and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 10am and used the laptop for a while. At about 12pm, we went over to 97 for lunch.

MM bought Char Siew Rice for me from Nam Chuan. It was kinda dry though. After lunch, we watched some TV before finally going home. After 10 minutes, MM called and said GG wants me to sent him to KL Sentral.

Char Siew Rice

I dropped GG at Sentral and waited for him to buy his ticket. After that, I drove him to Lucky Garden and he went to buy his 4D. When we were done, I went back home again. After resting for 15 minutes, SGG asked me to bring her to McD.

Again, I dropped her at McD and waited for her to buy her lunch. We went back after she bought her stuff. Back home, I watched the last 2 episodes of YH and used the laptop till 7pm. Took a shower and continued using the laptop.

Mum couldn't decide where to eat. Since GM was hungry and wanted me to buy "Siew Yoke" Rice, I drove to "Chun Heong" and got 2 packets of "Siew Yoke" Rice. Went home and ate my dinner.

Siew Yoke Rice - RM 4.00

After I finished my dinner, Mum brought the girls out for dinner. I packed my stuff and went down to 112. Waited for them to finish dinner before SC started to help me reformat the useless junk. Lol.

Ice cream

In just about 2 hours, everything is completed. Since I had nothing to do, I started blogging early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...