Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cant Wait to Go Back to College

It's the third day of Raya and I only got out of bed at 12.20pm! Used the laptop for a while before having my lunch downstairs. Came back upstairs and worked on the MMA assignment for a while.

Later, I watched about 3 episodes of DIEA till it was 5pm. Went downstairs for some snacks and watched "Step Brothers" with M and her friends. Better not let those under-aged kids watch this because although it is FUNNY, it is also very SICK!

The movie ended at about 6.20pm and I came up to shower. Less than 6 hours before the day is over but there are still no pictures to upload. Damn. I'd rather go to college everyday. At least we have interesting Food-ventures.

Watched another episode of DIEA before having our dinner. After that, we came up and watched another episode. Next, I went down to watch TV. At about 9.50pm, Dad brought Mum, E, M and I to SS2.

We wanted to have Ice Cream at Swensons but it was already closed. So, we walked to "Wong Kok Char Chan Teng" and had supper there. I ordered French Toast, Ice Cream Waffle, and a Bubble Milk Tea.

Bubble Milk Tea without Ice - RM 5.80

French Toast - RM 4.50

Chocolate Lava - RM 8.50

3-Scoop Ice Cream with Waffle - RM 9.30

The toast here was very nice but a little more honey would be better. Waffle was okay and so was the milk tea. When M's drink (Choc Lava) came, she tasted coffee and didn't want it. So, I switched my drink with hers. It was okay too.

Bill - RM 43.00

We chatted for quite some time there till about 11pm. Dad paid the bill and we made our way home. By the time we got home, it was already 11.30pm. I then started blogging and probably will go to bed in another hour. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...