Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY!

Woke up at 7am and went downstairs for breakfast. There wasn't much to eat except "Twiggies". After that, I read the newspapers for a while before showering and leaving home.

Reached Mint Hotel but it was SUPER JAMMED! All thanks to the army of fire trucks who came into the Mint Hotel road but realized later that they came into the wrong road. What a waste of time. Plus, they were a bunch of construction workers who closed half the road as they were waiting for the new layer of tar to dry up!

I finally reached TPM 15 minutes later. AL and I arrived at the same time and we walked to class. Sat there till the class ended but I felt kinda depressed. I tried hard to understand what the lecturer was teaching but I don't think its happening. The thought of changing course came to my mind...

Everyone was hungry but we decided to go to our class first. After leaving our stuff there, we went to PitStop for some snacks. I ordered a "Peanut Butter and Chocolate" waffle and it wasn't that great.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Waffle - RM 2.30

After that, we went to class and everyone did their assignment. I did some final touch-ups before all of us went downstairs to bind our documentation. Then, we went to the admin and handed up our assignment.

Everyone went their separate ways while AC and I went to town. I tailed AC's car and we went to Nuffnang's office at the Heritage House with the guide from Google Maps. At about 1.30pm, we arrived and parked the car.

Lift to the office

We made our way to their office and collected my tickets. The Nuffnang office was really nice with its open concept. Saw some familiar faces too. After that, we went back to our car and had to pay RM 1.50 even though we just came for 5 minutes.

My tickets (worth RM 336)!!

Then, we went to Maju Junction mall to check it out. The way up to their parking was so SPIRALLY!! Spinned here and there before finally reaching the parking lot. Walked around the mall and went to KFC for lunch.

I ordered the Jom Jimat Set E which came with a Cheesy Chickaroni and Pepsi. It was my first time so I decided to try it out. If not, I wouldn't pay so much for just a microwave-meal. Chatted for a while before going to MOG.

Cheezy Chickaroni - RM 5.90

AC went to the MOG outlet to check on the server. Stayed there for about 30 minutes before we went off. Made my way home and went to refuel my car. Then, I went home to surf some blogs. After that, I watched 2 episodes of DIEA before going downstairs for a break.

Went to shower and had my dinner after that. Came upstairs to blog for a while till AM, AP and KK arrived. Talked to them and ate some chips. They left at about 8.10pm and I came back up to continue blogging.

I'm ending this post early tonight because there'll be a COD4 party again tonight. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...