Thursday, September 10, 2009

ARGH!

Woke up at 8.30am today and had kit-kat for breakfast. Used the laptop for a while before coloring my storyboard. Realizing I was late, I quickly showered and rushed to TPM. AC was already there before I left my house!

Arrived at TPM by 11.25am and was lucky to find an empty spot to park at Car Park E. Then, I walked over to AC's car. While walking, my bag's strap broke! Went to sit inside AC's car to fix my bag while waiting for AL and ZS to arrive.

About 20 minutes later, the 2 of them came and we hopped into AL's car. We drove to McD (behind TPM) and waited till it was 12pm. But then, we went to the washroom and realized the water was WHITE!!

White milky water!

More obvious now? DANGEROUS!!

AL tried scooping it in his palms and we can clearly see that it was white in color. Even more surprising was that after 5 seconds, the white color faded and the water turned back into TRANSPARENT!! AC smelled it and said it was CEMENT in the water!!

Since water is very essential in restaurants, we decided to leave the place. Detoured to "Lucky" for our lunch. There, I ordered a "Claypot Lou Shu Fan". The dish was kinda different than what I expected as it was too dry. Overall, still good and worth the price.

Claypot Lou Shu Fan - RM 4.00

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

After lunch, we drove back to TPM and went for class. For MMA, we just showed the lecturer our storyboard and were left to do our assignment. Then, we went to CSA class for another 2 hours.

When the class ended, AL dropped me at my car and I went home. Back home, I ate an apple before working on my storyboard. Ended a huge burden of mine at about 6pm. Then, M and I played COD4 (1v1).

Stopped at about 7.30pm and I went to take a shower. After that, we went down to have our dinner. Came back upstairs to surf the net and blog-hop. Was looking at the iStore for about more than an hour! Really wish my dream can come true...

Started blogging till now (10.36pm) and currently watching some "Taylor Swift" videos. That's all for today. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...