Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raya Eve

Woke 10.40am and realized there was no water supply! Couldn't drink water or wash up... Ate a chocolate bar and came up to work on my flash. AM, AP and KK came to our house so I stopped work and went down for a while.

At about 12.30pm, we had our vegetarian lunch at home. After that, I came back upstairs and did some flash till 2.40pm. E even completed a flash greeting card. Even though I'm not even at intermediate level myself, I'm still proud of my first student!

Then, I packed my stuff and went down to 112. Continued with my "Flash" but this time with 2 others giving their opinion. Stopped at about 4.30pm and started watching DIEA. At 5pm, I drove AM and SC to BhP.

Later, we came back with a new pair of Crocs for AM. Checked its "authenticity" on the Internet before I continued watching another episode of DIEA. At 6.30pm, they went out for dinner. So, I drove back home.

I got drenched while getting down the car as it was raining heavily. Took a shower and started reading "Furnace" till it was about 7.30pm. Later, I had the same vegetarian lunch for dinner. Continued reading another 2 chapters of "Furnace" before watching TV.

At 10pm, dad brought us out for supper. Everyone went except M. We ended up at SNM and called AM to join us too. I ordered a Roti Planta, Teh Tarik, and some Papadum.

Bowl of Papadum

Roti Planta

Teh Tarik

The food came quite soon but the Roti wasn't as nice anymore. Teh Tarik was the same. On the bright side, they gave us a big bowl of papadum. Just as we finished our supper, AM, AP and KK arrived.

They ordered some food and drinks and we continued chatting. SC joined us later too. Talked till slightly over 11pm before dad paid the bill and we went home. On the way out, I saw some ex-SMKBB students.

Back home, I started blogging till now. It's already 12.10am and I can hear firecrackers. Before I end this post, I'd like to wish everyone "Happy Raya!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...