Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Full Day of Fun

Woke up at about 9am and washed up. Waited for the girls to get ready. While waiting, I went to pick SS up from Jalan Bangsar. Reached home at 11am and all of us went to Gardens. Mum brought J, E and I into Redbox for K-lunch.

They gave us a small room and we started ordering our lunch. I asked for a plate of "Macaroni and Cheese" and a cup of "Milk Tea". We then went on singing. For starters, we just choose 85% of the songs in the English Hit Chart.

Macaroni and Cheese

Milk Tea

Our food came but E didn't like her "Panfry Butterfish". So, I switched her lunch with mine (which she liked). After lunch, we continued singing some English songs. I then soloed a few Chinese songs before ending our session with another bunch of English songs.

Today's session was worth it because they let us sing an extra 30 minutes. But, I'm starting to dislike Red-box because they don't have that much new songs, some English songs wasn't subbed, plus NeWay has bigger rooms and extra mics.

The bill

After mum paid, we went to GSC to check if there were any movies to watch. Ended up not watching anything. Mum wanted to go eat at "Sweet Chat" and I reluctantly followed her. Nobody served us and I managed to convince/annoy her till she left the place.

We then waited for M before making our way home. Back home, I used the laptop for about an hour before going down to 112. WM asked me to go there because she wanted to show me something. When I got there, she just showed me a picture...

Teh Tarik made by AM

Anyway, the four of us (AM, YM, WM and I) just sat at the dining table for 2 hours talking and chatting. Most of it was just crap. Haha. Anyway, it was a nice convo. At 7pm, I said bye to everyone and came back home.

Started blogging and went to shower after that. When I came out, I just replayed "Ca Jian Er Guo" by Sam Lee over and over again. M came out of the shower at 8.20pm and we went downstairs for dinner.

Relatives came visiting till 9.30pm and I started using the laptop to blog surf. Stopped at 10pm to watch Heroes. Probably be sleeping at 12am. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...