Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not That Productive

AL and DY woke us up at 3.40am and we went to "Asoka" for supper. By the time we our food came, it was already 4.12am. I had a Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. The food wasn't that great but DY said the food was better the last time he visited.

Roti Planta and Milo - RM 3.50

Went back to DY's house and continued sleeping... Woke up again at 9am. Went to shower and got dressed before waking the others up. By the time all of us were ready, it was 10.10am. DY drove us to Yip Weng for BKT.

We ordered 1.5 portion of dry BKT and 1.5 portion of the normal BKT. They ran out of "You Tiao" which really destroyed 40% of my mood. Later, we ordered another portion of dry BKT. Each of us paid RM 11.50 and drove on to TPM.

Bak Kut Teh (1.5 portion) - RM 13.50

Dry Bak Kut Teh (1.5 portion) - RM 13.50

Dry Bak Kut Teh (1 portion) - RM 9.00

Went for our CSA lab session and I had another group meeting till 1.20pm. AC then went to drive my car to APIIT and we went to Sunway Pyramid in 3 cars. The four of us then went to Redbox and checked out the "30 person package".

After visiting the room and asking some questions, we went to Kim Gary. AC didn't have lunch yet so he ordered spaghetti. I just ordered Milk Tea as there is only RM 4 left in my wallet! We stayed at the restaurant for about an hour before paying up and left.

Milk Tea - RM 2.80

AC and I hunted for bookshops and looked at some books. About 45 minutes later, we finally went our own ways. I took my parking ticket and put it inside the machine. What I saw next gave me a SHOCK!

Pay: RM 29.00

Just kidding, no big deal here. Let me tell you what happened. Last Friday after Arthur's Day, I paid my ticket and drove off. Before exiting, the pole did not come down to block my way. So, I just went off without feeding the machine my ticket.

According to the system, I haven't left the place for 3 days (RM8 maximum per day) and 6 hours (RM1 for first 4 hours, another RM1 + RM 1 for 2 hours). Resulting to the massive amount of RM 29.

I pressed "cancel" and quickly went to my car and get the correct ticket. Was such a relief to see "RM1.00" pop out. Then I realized, I should keep this card till forever. Maybe the value will go up till a thousand!

Anyway, made my way home and exhausted my "Touch N' Go". Just like my wallet, it has only RM 1 inside. When I reached home, my petrol tank was almost empty too. Credit card didn't work and didn't have cash. Sad...

Went into my house and went to take a nice shower. Then, I came out to upload pictures for yesterday's post. I wanted to work on my CSA next but KW didn't send me the file. So, I explored PSPD till it was time for dinner.

Had spaghetti for dinner and came back up to work on my assignment (due in 2 weeks!!). At 9pm, mum brought M and I to Swensen's for dessert. The rest of the family didn't want to come. Their loss...

The reason we came today was because there's a 50% discount for "Earthquake" every Tuesdays. The restaurant wasn't as packed as we expected but it was still quite busy. We ordered the Earthquake which came with 8 scoops of our choice.

Earthquake - RM 25.25 (after 50% and tax)

Birds Eye View of the Earthquake


The dry ice makes a nice deco!

M and mum decided to have "Cookies and Cream", 2 scoops of "Thin Mint", "Banana Split", "Chocolate", "Coffee", "Frosted Chocolate Malt" and "Orange Sherbet". Overall, the ice cream isn't that great. All of us agree that even A&W is more worth it...

Made our way back home after mum paid the bill. She was running low on petrol and went to refuel at the Shell Station opposite Eastin. The system was down and she refused to pay cash. So, she drove all the way back home before going to the one near our house.

After that, we came back home and took my car to the same petrol station to refuel. Went back home to surf some blogs before starting to blog about today. It's already 12.48am and I'd like to take the chance to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DY! Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...