Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Accident

My alarm woke me up at 9am and I went downstairs to have cereal for breakfast. After that, I came upstairs to wash up and get ready for college. Drove to TPM and waited for AC to arrive. Then, the four of us walked to our class.

As usual, Mr Dhason was just sitting there while we were asked to do our work. When I was done, AC helped me with some Flash. Just one watch took us so long to complete. Till now, it hasn't been finished...

AC, ZS, AL and I drove to The Gardens without even eating lunch. It was 1.30pm when we arrived and parked. Click here to read my post covering the event. We left the place at about 3pm and drove to TTDI.

My lunch... Still hungry...

I drove around looking for a parking spot. It was almost impossible thanks to the Ramadhan Bazaar and the people who double parked everywhere. I went into a 2-way road which became a 1-way because of double-parkers again.

As I squeezed my way through, I scratched my car against another car who was double parked there. Was a little bit afraid at first but then I realized, its not my fault. You double park, you take the risk, you deserve the consequences!! I was the victim, my car got scratched not yours!!

Ignoring that, I managed to find a parking spot and went to look for AC. We then met up with AL and ZS before going into Video Ezy for the research. The interview was for AC's assignment so I just hung around listening to him ask questions.

We were done by 5pm and wanted to buy some food from the bazaar. Unfortunately, it started drizzling. So, we quickly said bye to each other and went home. Reached home at about 5.30pm and transferred the pictures.

Then, I ate some snacks and went to take a nap. Woke up half an hour later and started blogging. At about 7.20pm, I went downstairs for dinner. Came back upstairs to shower and continued blogging.

Since I'm still new to Wordpress, perfecting this post looks kinda impossible. Gotta get back to completing the Samsung post. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...