Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Final Destination

Woke up at 11.30am today as it was raining and super cosy. Went downstairs to have some biscuits and ham for breakfast. Then, I came upstairs to use the laptop and watch YH. Went downstairs at 2.30pm to wait for Mum to come home.

Then, we had lunch together and I came back upstairs. Watched DIEA till about 4pm. Chatted with AC and the rest till about 5.30pm. Next, I went to drink a can of Nescafe. Took a nap and only woke up at 6.30pm.

As I won't have much time later, I started blogging. Went to shower at 6.50pm and had my dinner. I then drove to 1u to meet up with AC. He won the "Final Destination" contest from Nuffnang and invited me to tag along.

We went to "Fish and Co" for dinner first. As usual, we ordered 2 "Best Fish and Chips in Town" and 2 "Sky juices". We quickly finished our dinner and paid up. Then we went to collect our tickets.

Best Fish and Chips in Town - RM 9.90

2 Tickets to The Final Destination!

After collecting the tickets, we went to "I Love Yoo" and bought 2 "you tiao". Sat there and ate our "you tiao" till about 8.45pm. Then, we went into the cinema hall. To our surprise, our seats were THIRD ROW FROM THE SCREEN!!

Anyway, we just bared with it and watched the movie. Robb came over and gave better tickets to those seating in the first and second row. Both of us were so upset that we didn't get the tickets...

The movie was gory and nice as usual. I loved the surprise that happened towards the ending but I didn't like how the movie ended. It was as if they did not have time do complete the shooting!

90 minutes later, the movie was over. Our necks hurt a little but it was still fun watching a premiere. So, thanks AC for the "kinda-fun" experience. Since the shops were all closed, we said bye and went home.

Reached home at 10.55pm and went to shower and started blogging. It's 11.56pm now and I'll try to sleep early because I'm going for a trip to Melacca tomorrow. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...