Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Relaxed

Woke up at 9am today and used the laptop till 9.45am. Went downstairs to have some light breakfast before showering. Left the house and reached TPM by 10.30am. The rest of them were gonna be late so I walked to class alone.

The lecturer was late so the rest of us waited for her. Later, we went to class and sat there for 2 hours. After it ended, ZS, KW and AL went off while DY, AC and I drove to Gardens. The 3 of us walked to GSC and bought tickets to "I Love You, Beth Cooper".

Then, we walked back to Gardens and had lunch at "I Love Yoo". All of us ordered SetA which came with a bowl of porridge and you tiao. When we were done, we walked around the mall before going to the cinema hall.

Three SetA - RM 3.90 (each)

I Love You Beth Cooper was quite funny. But it gets irritating when they keep censoring off stuff. My advice, better not watch in the movies. Buy the uncensored DVD and watch it at home. Another downside of this was that the story gets too unreal.

My main reason to watch this movie was to support Hayden. So, I can say I have succeeded. After the movie ended, we walked back to the parking lot and each went our separate ways.

Reached home not long after that. Did more drawing on Flash for my MMA till about 6pm. I then went to shower and had dinner after that. Didn't feel like "flashing" anymore and I had nothing much to do.

My toughest creation for the day!

I decided to teach E about Flash since she loves drawing and seems kinda interested. All I can say is, kids learns stuff quicker than adults. I just did it a few times before she was able to tween (aka. Morph) objects!

At 9.30pm, J and I followed M and Mum to Secret Recipe for supper. Unfortunately, the shop was closed! Mum drove to the petrol station and stopped at McD. The girls went down to buy some supper before we went home.

On the way home, I finished about half the packet of large fries. Once I got back, I sat there and finished the rest of it! Came back upstairs and listened to "Fearless" till about 11pm. Went on to blog till now.

Gonna end this post here and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...