Thursday, October 1, 2009

The BATTLE

Woke up at 9.30am and used the laptop to work on my assignment. Stopped at 11am to get ready for college. Arrived in front of APIIT at 11.45am but AC was nowhere to be seen. Waited for another 15 minutes before AL and him got into my car.

The 3 of us went to McD at Mint hotel for lunch. I ordered a Large Big N Tasty Set and ordered another Sundae (to get the free glass). Since it's the start of the month, I could afford to spend abit recklessly.

Big and Tasty Set (Large) - RM 8.95
Sundae (get glass cup) - RM 3.00

We sat there chatting for about an hour before going back to TPM. Parked my car and we went to the library for a while. Then, we made our way to the lab class. After it ended, we went to L2-7 for our CSA class.

2 hours later, class was over but AC, ZS and I stayed back for a while to work on our own assignments. Stopped at 4pm and we said bye to each other and went back home.

Back at my own home, I used the laptop and continued working on my assignment. Went to shower at 7pm and had dinner after that. Came up and used the laptop again. At 9.30pm, mum and dad brought me out for supper.

We ended up at Jaya One and we walked the WHOLE area before going back to Old Town for supper. I ordered a Kaya Butter Toast and Enrich Chocolate. Just 3 drinks and 1 bread turned out to be a whopping RM 17.70! Ridiculous!

Enrich Chocolate - RM 3.80

Kaya Butter Toast (Double) - RM 2.70

Total Bill - RM 17.70

Got back home and finished up my assignment. It's already 12am when I realized I haven't blogged. So, I quickly blogged till now. It's 1.10am and I'll go to bed once I post this up and print my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...