Thursday, September 24, 2009

Suffering Before the GREAT Day

Woke up at 9am and got ready for college. Ate a tuna sandwich made by M before leaving the house. Then, I went to refuel the Rav4. For some reason, my petrol card got rejected. So, I had to use my own cash instead.

Made my way to ENT3 for our meeting. I was the third there. We waited for our leader to arrive before we started working on our DFD. We finished it in about an hour and our fifth member was still nowhere to be found.

We had a short "meeting" before everyone parted. AC then picked me up from ENT3 and we drove to MY's house. Went inside for about half an hour before AL, MY, AC and I drove to a nearby Proton Service Center.

Stayed in the car for about another half an hour before driving to Taman Tayton. Forgot the name but AL says its "Mr Duck". We ordered a WHOLE duck and shared it among the four of us. Though it is expensive (everyone paid RM 15), the duck is quite nice.

Whole Duck - RM 46.00 (Bad picture but good food)

After our lunch, MY drove to her college while AL drove us to APIIT. We then went to our class for 2 hours of CSA. Next, we hung around for a while before going back to our own homes. Arrived at home at about 4.30pm.

I spent all of my time working on my flash till about 8pm! After that, I came back upstairs and did more "flash". Many visitors came but I just ignored them. I got stuck at one part and finally decided to take a break.

Took a shower, ate an apple, watched an episode of DIEA, and started blogging. Somehow I ended up blog surfing which delayed my post. So it's already 12.20am now but this post is not complete.

Gonna finish up this post and continue working on my "flash". I SWEAR I'm only going to sleep after all the animations are done. Wish me luck. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...