Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's Gonna be a Good Good Day

Woke up at 7am and went to have some crackers for breakfast. After that, I used the laptop for a short while before taking a shower. After that, I drove to TPM and parked my car. Hopped into AC's car and went to pick ZS.

The 3 of us then made our way to the Universal Music office at Wisma Academic. We arrived at 9am just as they were opening. There was a line of about 20 people when we arrived. But we did some counting and realized there were still tickets for us!

The bunch of people in front of us!

Waited in line for about 45 minutes because they only let us in 3 at a time. Chatted with a guy in his early 30s from Fujitsu. I guess he was the oldest among all those present! When it was our turn, we gave them our details and they verified it.

Universal Music

Then, the guy gave us our T-shirts and told us that the pass and tickets has to be collected on some other day. The good thing is that they already confirmed that they will give it to us. We got so happy and excited!!

"The E.N.D" T-shirt!!

On the way back, we stopped at Wendy's to buy some "Frostys". ZS and I had the chocolate M&M while AC had the vanilla Oreo. We took our ice-creams and ate it during the ride back.

3 Frosties for RM 10.90

Thanks to AC and his sense of direction, we were late for the next class by 10 minutes! Sat in class for another 1 hour or so before Miss Vino came to give us our Exam Briefing. All of us stayed till about 1.45pm and went to our next class.

PSPD went on for about 90 minutes before we were dismissed. ZS, AC and I then went to 7eleven to reload our prepaid numbers. Later, we made our way to KFC and had lunch there. AL and MY were supposed to join us but that didn't happen due to some confusion.

Colonel Chicken Rice - RM 9++

Anyway, I shared a Colonel Chicken Rice set with AC. Paid AC RM5 and ate some of everything. Not really worth the money though. We planned to go for a movie but then it was already past 4pm and there isn't any movies to watch until 6pm.

So, we ditched the plan and sent ZS home. After that, I dropped AC at his car and made my way home too. At home, I worked on my MMA till about 7pm and took a shower. Had dinner and continued with my work again.


Preview of my work

Stopped at about 10.30pm to start blogging. It's 11.13pm and I guess I'll just upload the pictures and end this post. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...