Monday, September 14, 2009

OMG

Woke up at 7am and went downstairs to have some Twiggies and a chocolate bun for breakfast. Then, I went read some papers before showering and packing for college. Drove to TPM and waited for AC to arrive.

After that, we walked over to APIIT for our class. 2 hours later, class ended and we went to take a break. I just got myself a can of Nescafe while the others ate. Next, we went to ENT3 for another 2 hours of SAD.

The long lecture finally ended and we stayed in class for a while. After deciding our next move, ZS, AC, AL and I went to Grill King for lunch. To save up, I ordered the White Sauce Noodles which were quite good actually.

White Sos Noodles - RM 5.50

When we were done with lunch, we went to Neway for our karaoke session! Each of us had 2 drinks and shared 3 plates of tidbits. All of us then sang for about 3 hours before paying the bill and left.

Inside Neway. Really nice and modern deco!

Spacious K-room with private toilet!!

Only You (Watermelon) - too diluted

Disney Land (Mixed Citrus Fruits) - Very very weird!

We had lots of fun singing but the price was too expensive. They charged us RM 17 per person!! Plus, the parking was RM 3.50! Anyway, I continued driving home and reached at about 5.30pm.

Tidbits (3 plates) - RM 27.00 this is not a joke!

Just as I reached home, I put my bag on the chair but it accidentally knocked over a ceramic mug! Picked up the pieces and brought it to the kitchen. A then told me she too broke a mug today! Did I mention ZS dropped a glass in the K-room but it didn't break?

Anyways, I went upstairs and started working on my MMA assignment. Went downstairs for lunch at 7.30pm and came up to continue drawing. After more than 2 hours of hard work, I finally completed "Jack".

It's not as easy as it seems...

Quickly went to shower and came out to surf some blogs. I'm now updating this post and will be reposting about T Music Festival. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...