Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a BLAST!!

Woke up at 10am and had some bread for breakfast. Started using the laptop till lunch time. All of us went downstairs for lunch cooked by A. At about 1.20pm, mum brought M and I to Gardens.

First, we went to Borders we went looking at some books. A book caught my eye and I decided to buy it. If you buy 2, the second book will get a 20% discount. So, I choose another book too. It's been a long time since I read a book. Hope it will be nice!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Furnace: Lockdown

Next, we went to "Machines" and asked about the new iPod Touch. There was a brochure there with all their specs but the staff there said it is not out yet. Come on, even the iStore has it! How can you say it is not out yet?

We walked on to Nike and looked at some stuff. As usual, we didn't buy anything. Then, we walked over to MidValley and stopped at MovieMagic. Saw Taylor Swift's album (fearless) and went off. M brought us to SweetChat and we had some dessert there.

Mum ordered "Bu Bu Cha Cha" while M and I shared a "Mango Mountain". Bubur Cha Cha was good but too expensive if you ask me. The mango mountain was slightly more reasonable but I didn't like the HARD sago!

Bubur Cha Cha - RM 5.90

Mango Mountain - RM 6.90

After paying the bill, we went to Speedy to compare the prices of "Fearless". Unfortunately, they didn't have stock for the one with lyrics. So, we said bye to M and went upstairs to MovieMagic again.

This time, I just grabbed the CD and brought it to the cashier. Mum paid for it and we quickly went home. I took a shower and got dressed. Left the house at 4.30pm and went to picked ZS up.

Fearless (with booklet) - RM 36.90

After picking him up, we went to Grill King for early dinner. I ordered a Chicken with Cream Sauce and Plum Juice. ZS ordered a Pork Chop, Lime Juice and also a plate of Yakitori Chicken. I stole a stick of Yakitori from him, Ngehngeh!!

Yakitori Chicken - RM 6.00

Chicken Chop with Cream Sauce - RM 9.90

Plum juice (add on) - RM 1.00

The bill - RM 29.20

ZS paid the bill (thanks!!) and we made our way to T.Music Festival! I'll blog about it in my other blog so go check it out later. The concert only ended at 1.40am!! What a rocking concert! Dropped ZS back before reaching home at 2.30am.

I took a shower and drank some water before finally going to bed at 3am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...