Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Woke up at 8am today and went downstairs to heat up some bread. Then, I came up to use the laptop and had my breakfast later. I quickly went to shower and get ready for class. At 8.45am, I left the house.

Reached TPM at about 9.15am and was behind AC's car all the while after the roundabout. After parking, both of us walked to APIIT and looked for ZS. ZS then helped me with my assignment till class started.

At 10.45am, all of us were here and we went to class. Stayed there for the 2 hours class before leaving the lab. KW went home and DY went somewhere else to settle his errands. The rest of us then drove to Sunway Pyramid.

I was in the parking lot for about 10 minutes before finally parking! Then, I made my way to the Digi Music booth to meet AC and ZS. The 3 of us then went to redeem our AAR tickets!! We also used their laptop to purchase some movie tickets.

DiGi Music Booth

our AAR tickets!!

Unfortunately, the connection was lost and the the transaction failed. We then went up to TGV and settled the ticket issue. Came back downstairs to have lunch at A&W. The 3 of us ordered the Merdeka Special Combo as it was very worth it.

Merdeka Special Combo (large) - RM 6.30

The Volcano Burger

The set came with a Volcano Burger, Curly Fries, and a mug of Root beer. After adding RM 0.80, the regular set can be upgraded to a "large". MY and AL came to look for us later. When we were done, all of us went to the cinema.

After deciding to watch "Laughing Gor", we went to buy the tickets and some popcorn. Then, we went into the cinema and watched the movie. Overall an "okay" movie. It tells the story of Laughing's past.

Laughing Gor (Wednesday) - RM 8.00

At about 4.30pm, the movie ended and we walked around the mall. I left the place at 5pm and finally reached home at 5.40pm due to the jam.

After I used the toilet, M asked me to send her to tuition. So, I had to send her and her friends to Jalan Bangsar and get stuck in the jam AGAIN! Back home, the modem needed to be reset but I was to lazy to do that.

Instead, I decided to take a nap. Woke up with the intention to shower but the bathroom was occupied. So, I went back to sleep again. Finally at 7.30pm, I got my chance to shower. After I came out, M and I had dinner.

Came up to blog for about 20 minutes before mum drove us kids to Secret Recipe in TTDI. We were greeted by the "management trainee" and we choose a nice table. Then, we started looking at the menu.

"Beverage and Dessert" Menu

After going through the menu, I decided to order an "Oreo Milkshake" and a slice of "Chocolate Indulgence". I stole a few bites from the others too! At 9pm, SS and family arrived. They ordered more cakes and drinks.

Mum ordered Ice Blended Cappuccino - RM 8.50 (good)

I ordered Oreo Milkshake - RM 8.50 (yummy)

I ordered Chocolate Indulgence - RM 6.30 (great)

J ordered Oreo Cheese - RM 6.30 (okay)

Mum ordered Choc Cheese - RM 6.30 (okay)

E ordered Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream - RM 7.00 (nah...)

M ordered Yogurt Cheese - RM 6.30 (so-so)

K and I shared the Durian Cheese - RM 6.50 (good)

M ordered Chocolate Banana in Glass - RM 8.50 (YUCKS!)

We then stayed there to chat and eat. It was a nice way to celebrate 09.09.09 indeed. Overall, the food was good and so were the drinks. The only exception was the "Chocolate Banana in Glass" because it tasted too sour.

SS paid the RM 115.25 bill so we all thanked him. The "trainee" was still in a meeting so we left the restaurant without her. Reached home at about 10.50pm and I started blogging till now. It's already 12.20am and I should go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...