Friday, September 25, 2009

"Meet and Greet" with BEP

AC, ZS and I got ourselves a "Meet and Greet" pass each from DigiMusic and Universal. So thanks to them, we were invited to this event. We arrived at 4.30pm just in time for the registration. Upon registering, we also got tickets for Arthur's Day. So, THANKS DiGi.

Registration Counter (ZS and I)

AC and I getting registered

We were asked to have some light refreshments while waiting for the Peas. We didn't eat much but hung around and talking with Mr Chua from Fujitsu.

Light Refreshments

ZS, AC and I

AC, Mr Chua and ZS

What is AC doing?

It got quite tiring waiting for them. Like all other artistes, they were late.We waited for them till 5.30pm before they arrived. Then, they went inside for a press conference. It was at about 6.15pm before the photo opp started. It was just a very quick "shake, say hi, take a pic, and say bye" session.


Can you spot the BlackEyedPeas?

Someone from DiGi briefing us on whats gonna happen

A quick shot of BEP before it was our turn

I managed to shake hands with everyone except Apl. It was already time for taking a pictures so I asked Fergie and Will.i.am if I could go between them. Will.i.am ignored me but the great Fergie said "sure".

So, we took a picture and it was time to go off. AC managed to hug Fergie! Many people are going to be jealous, haha. I just couldn't believe she was so sporting.

AC, ZS and I with the Black Eyed Peas!!

There you go, this is the end of the quick "Meet and Greet" session. DiGi promised us to send us our picture soon. Thanks to DiGi and Universal Music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...