Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Out of the Usual

Woke up at 9am and went downstairs for breakfast. Had some biscuits before coming upstairs to use the laptop. Before it turned 10, I went to shower and got ready for college. Reached TPM at 10.30am and picked KW up on the way.

Met up with AC and AL before walking to APIIT together. We went to our lab class (CSA) and our lecturer gave us some codes to type in. We were actually doing assembly language but I feel it is kinda pointless considering it it almost obsolete now.

Just after an hour, the lecturer dismissed us! WTH! We sat outside discussing about where to go and what to do next. About half an hour later, we decided to go to Good Tea for lunch. I drove there by myself and so did the others.

I went to order my lunch from the "Xiu Chau" but the guy asked me if I can wait. He also told me to order through the lady there. I didn't really like the way he talked to me so I decided to walk off.

Ended up buying a "Chicken Floss Bread" for RM 2.00. When it came, I immediately finished it due to the small fire burning in me. Sorry to say, I didn't take a picture of it. After a short chat, we left as AC had to be somewhere else.

ZS sat in my car and we went to pick AL up from MY's house. Then, the 3 of us went back to my home. We hid ourselves in my room and played Wii till about 4pm! MY came to pick both of them.

After they left, mum asked if I wanted to have tea. I agreed and went to change my clothes. Both of us then went to BSC and made our way to Alexis. We sat there and ordered a "Tiramisu". Mum was telling me stories while I read my book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid).

Tiramisu - RM 17.25 (after tax)

Mum paid the bill after we finished the cake and we made our way to Coffee Bean. Her main purpose going there was to have her "IB Cinnamon" but nobody could make it for her because it was off the menu.

Ice Blended Mocha (Large) - RM 14.30 (after tax)

She didn't want to order anything else so I just ordered a large "IB Mocha". We sat there for a while before leaving the place and driving to Brickfields to pick E up. Mum stopped by the road and I went to get E.

After reaching home, I sat at the sofa and finished up the book. It was about 7.30pm when I finished. Went to take a shower before having my dinner. While eating, my mind suddenly thought of some "deep" stuff.

Snapped out of it and came upstairs to blog. Was listening to Taylor Swift's album while doing my stuff. Then, I ended up searching the Internet about her current events. Found out that Kanye West disrespected her when she won the VMA. Hmm, just wondering why people would do such a thing...

I'm going to end this post here and gonna work on my MMA. Bye...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Birthday Cake

AP called and asked us to go down to 112. Mum drove us there and we celebrated WM's birthday. After eating some cake and papaya, we went home. Happy Birthday WM!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...