Sunday, September 20, 2009

How I Spent the First Day of Raya

Woke up at about 8.45am but went back to sleep. Stayed awake in bed till everyone was ready. Then, it was my turn to wash up. When I was done, it was already 10.30am. All of us then went to T&C at DU for brunch.

When we arrived, the place was PACKED! Luckily we managed to find a place to sit. I then ordered Chicken Chop, White Coffee and Hainan Kaya Butter Toast. Chicken chop was nice and the coffee was okay. Unfortunately, the toast tasted too plain.

White Coffee - RM 2.80

Chicken Chop - RM 8.90

Hainan Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.50

Total Bill - RM 47.80

Fried SPA??? LOL!

After dad paid, we got into the car and drove to 105. Stayed there for about 40 minutes chatting and selecting some DVDs. Then, we drove to Secret Recipe and M went to collect a cake. Later, we dropped by M's friends house to pass her the cake.

During the entire car ride, we sang along to Taylor Swifts new album. Towards the end, I started a "Fearless" trivia game. I'll come out with some questions and whoever wanted to answer had to shout "Taylor Swift". It was really fun!

Back home, everyone went watched "Twilight" while I was alone working on my MMA. LC came over to play COD4 1v1 with M. I finally stopped at about 4.30pm and watched them play against each other.

Then, MM called and asked if I wanted to join mum and her for tea. I agreed and waited for them to come over. Soon after that, they came to pick me up and drove to BV. We then made our way to Delicious.

After we were seated, mum ordered the "Tea for Two" for everyone to share while I ordered a glass of "Frosty Lychee Tea". The cake wasn't that nice already but I still liked the sandwich. Overall, the "tea" here is not worth it. I'd rather come here for dinner.

Tea For Two - RM 59.90

Tier 1: Classic Chocolate Cake with Strawberries

Tier 2: Scones and Biscuits

Tier 3: Assorted Sandwiches and Mixed Pastries

Frosty Lychee Tea - RM 9.90

The 3 of us was so full after that meal. MM paid so "thanks" to her. We made our way back home and I started reading mum's "Reader's Digest". After that, I came upstairs and waited for my turn to shower.

When everyone was ready, the whole family went into the Avanza and dad drove us to Nam Chuan. We had dinner there while dad sent M and her friend to a party. We ordered 3 plates of noodles but the 7 of us couldn't finish it. One of the reason was because it wasn't that great...

After dinner, we went back home. We wanted to watch another DVD but dad was watching football. So, I came up to surf the net and blog. In another few minutes, the game will be over and we can takeover the TV. So, goodbye and goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...