Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time To Suffer

Woke up at 11am and went to shower. Had an apple for breakfast and started blogging. Dad came back at about 12.30pm and brought us to CapSquare for lunch. We then had lunch at "Tappers" which was a Hainan restaurant.

I ordered a Set B (Fish and Chips + Drink) and asked for a "Ice Lemon Tea". Besides that, I also ordered a Mocha Shake. I didn't think the Fish was that great, the chips were tasteless, and I didn't even eat the peas! Mocha Shake was reasonable and good though.

Goo Leng Ping (available to chose from set)

Fried Popiah - RM 2.70

Mocha Shake - RM 3.80

Set A (Chicken Chop with Drink) - RM 10.90

Mee Rebus - RM 6.80

Set B (Ice Lemon Tea) - RM 10.30

Grand Total - RM 58.10

After paying up, we went back home. I then continued blogging while listening to "Fearless" for about 2 hours. Then, I took an "Ice-cream Break" before doing a little bit of my assignment. Later, I played a few rounds of COD before showering.

At about 7pm, we went to Chef Low for dinner. Dad ordered a few dishes as usual. After the dinner, we went back home and I started doing some of my Flash assignment. About an hour later, I finally completed my first drawing.

Just this took me 1 hour. Damn!

Then, I surfed some blogs before starting to blog myself. It's already 12.30am so I'm going to upload the pictures and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...