Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Transporter 4: The Last Week of Class

E woke me up this time. Drank some water before sending her to school. Came back and went back to sleep since the papers weren't delivered yet. Woke up at 8am and went to shower. Then, I used the laptop till 8.40am before getting ready for college.

Went to pick AM up and we went for breakfast in SNM. I ordered Teh Tarik and Roti Planta while AM ordered Teh Tarik and Roti Kosong. The total was only RM 4.90 which was quite reasonable. Drove on to APIIT and parked there.

Roti Planta

Teh Tarik

AM went to work and I went up to the lab to meet ZS. At 10.30am, we went to our class in Level 2. The lecturer did some revision with us and ended the class early. Class was over at 12.10pm but we only left the class at 12.30pm.

We then went up to PitStop. I was super hungry so I ordered a Nasi Lemak and stole some fries from AL. After we were done, we rushed down to the lab for our class. To our surprise, the lecturer cancelled today's class.

Anyway, we waited for AC to finish up his stuff before finally going for lunch at 1.30pm. All of us went into my car and we went to pick MY. Then, I drove to Sun Ming but it was closed. We then ended up in Cheers Palace (took over unique fisherman).

The food was quite reasonably priced for such a classy restaurant. We ordered 6 dishes (2 vege, 1 sweet and sour pork, 1 pork ribs, and 2 different styles of taufu) and the total bill was only RM 80+. Overall, the food was quite satisfying. Click here for our review on this.

Butter Bun - RM 1 (freshly baked and sold by this uncle on his bike)

After our lunch, we went back to ENT3 for class. It was only for those who haven't done their presentation. Although we already completed it last week, we just decided to stay in the class. At 4pm, we went home.

Once home, I used the laptop to facebook a while before retreating into my room. I then watched the first 2 episodes of "The King Of Snooker" while lying on the bed with the air-cond turned on. After that, I went back outside and used the laptop till 7pm.

Went down to watch TBL till 8pm as usual and had dinner after that. Used the laptop again till about 9.10pm. Then, M and I decided to go to TMC to get some junk food. Came back at 9.30pm and watched another episode of TKOS before going downstairs.

Total Junk Food Bill - RM 77.76

Watched DH at 10.30pm till 11.30pm. Then, I came up and started blogging. Somehow, I got distracted and watched the old episodes of DH till about 1am. I then got serious and stared typing this. It's 1.40am now and I'm going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...