Sunday, May 24, 2009

In Less Than 12 Hours!

Woke up at 10.15am and used the laptop. Went down for some cereal before going to shower. After that, I recalled some MBUS stuff and used the laptop. At about 12pm, I tried to configure the Internet settings for the Wii.

Unfortunately, there was some error which I don't know how to solve. I gave up and watched the girls play with the Wii. At about 1.30pm, dad came home and brought us out for lunch. We went to this restaurant in Old Klang Road named "More More Vegan House".

The prices here were slightly on the high side. Anyway, I ordered a "Maryland" which came with 2 pieces of "meat" fried with bread crumbs, a piece of fried banana, and some salad. It was not that bad. We dad then paid after we were all done. Total of RM 49 or 4 dishes and 1 dessert and 1 drink.

O...K...Loh?? Who would DARE do that to their menu?

Maryland - RM 12.90

Dad dropped us home and went to pick GM. I did another recalling session till about 4.40pm. Then, I played with the Wii for a short while before using the laptop again. At 6pm, AM, SC, YM and KK came over and played with the Wii too.

I went to shower at 6.30pm and we went out for dinner at 7.25pm. We went to Cheras to have our family dinner. We got caught in the traffic jam and we only reached the place at 8.20pm. Besides that, we still had to wait for the food to come.

About 20 minutes later, we started eating. DGJ paid the bill and all of us went home after that. Dad went to TMC to buy some groceries while we waited in the car. Reached home at about 10.15pm.

I then started the final recalling session before watching Ghost at 10.30pm. It ended at 11.30pm and I came up to blog and facebook a little. Will go to bed right after I "fish". Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...