Sunday, May 3, 2009

Transporter 4: The Last Assignment

M woke me up at 8am and I sent them to BISDS. Came back and used the laptop to Facebook for a while before working on my assignment. At 11.30am, I went to pick M and E up. We then went to the coffee shop to buy ourselves lunch.

Once home, I started eating the "Char Siew" rice that M bought. I then headed upstairs to do my assignment. By 5pm, I was already done. Then, I went to shower and continued using the laptop to Facebook.

Char Siew (Roasted Pork) Rice - RM 4.20

At about 8pm, M, J and I drove out to Subway and had dinner there. I had a 6 inch Steak and Cheese Sandwich which was quite nice. Unfortunately, we saw a HUGE cockroach outside the bathroom that really grossed us out.

My Sandwich is marked with "X" (top left)

Before leaving, I bought a 6 inch Chicken Teriyaki for AP. We drove on to McD and went to buy a burger for GM and some Apple Pies for E. I then went to 7 Eleven to get some fresh milk. Before going home, we dropped the sandwich at 112.

Once back, I decided to print out my assignment and wanted to ask AM to help me hand it in after I binded it. By the time I finished printing, it was 10pm. I then rushed to Lucky Garden but the binding shop was closed.

So, I came home to use the laptop for a short while before watching "Ghost" with M. It was a good episode but the story wasn't as exciting this week. It ended at 11.30pm and I came upstairs to blog.

Everyone else are already sleeping and I shall do the same too. Gotta wake up at 6.40am. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...