Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preparing For Tomorrow

Woke up at 9.30am today and went downstairs to have some digestive biscuits with milk. After that, I came upstairs and used the laptop till 10.30am. Then, I studied a while before using the laptop till 12.30pm.

Went down for a break and came up to study again. Used the laptop till about 2.30pm before going downstairs for lunch. After that, I came up and played 2 levels of "Indy" before studying again. Then, I continued with this laptop-notes pattern till 7pm.

I went downstairs to watch some TV before having dinner. Next, I came upstairs to use the laptop for a short while before showering. At 8.30pm, M and I started playing "Indy". We managed to complete 1 level and the batteries were dead in the middle of our second.

Turned off the Wii and went downstairs to watch TBL Season 6. Came up and referred to the notes and used the laptop till 10.30pm. Then, I went downstairs to watch DH. Came up and studied one last time before going to bed. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...