Saturday, May 16, 2009

J's Birthday

Woke up at 9am and went to wash up. Then, I started studying/memorizing. At about 11am, I was done. Happy to say that I covered 3/5 pages. I then went down for some snacks and came back up to play the Wii.

At about 12pm, mum and E came back. We waited for E for almost half an hour to get ready for lunch. Since it was already over 1pm, we decided to go to D'lish instead of Delicious. I ordered a Spaghetti Carbonara but it was not as nice as the one in Delicious.

Spaghetti Carbonara with Turkey Bacon - RM 14.80

After eating, M and I went downstairs to buy 2 games for the Wii. I choose "Avatar: The Burning Earth" and "Lego: Indiana Jones". We then went back to meet mum. Mum paid the RM 54 bill and we went home.

Once home, I used the laptop for awhile until M was free. We then played "Avatar" together. At 4pm, we had to recharge the batteries for the Wiimote. After that, I played alone as M was busy. Around 5pm, I stopped and let M and E play.

I took my bike outside of the house and realized it was raining. So, I came back inside and told AM to cancel the cycling session. Went on watching the girls play till about 6.30pm. I then went to shower.

At about 7.10pm, all of us were ready to leave the house. We hopped into the Avanza and drove to Kepong. Went to D'Foodland for dinner. SS and family plus AJ and GTA came too. The food took super long to come so we played Monopoly Deal.

After a long wait, the food finally arrived. By the time we finished our dinner, it was already 9.45pm. We then went home for cake. UL and AC came to our house to join us. After some preparation, we started singing the birthday song to J.

Then, the Ice Cream Cake was served. This was a new flavour from Haagen Dazs called "Cappuccino Truffles". It tasted pretty similar to "Coffee" but had some chocolate cream inside. Anyway, I had two servings and went upstairs to join the others.

J's Birthday Cake

LC and M were playing with the Wii. In less than 10 minutes, all the kids came upstairs to join the commotion. We took turns to play till about 11.45pm. After that, everyone went home. I started blogging till now.

It's 12.37am already and I guess I'll sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...