Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It Begins

Woke up at 9.40am and went down for breakfast. Dad heated up a bun for me and I ate it. It was plain though. Anyway, came up and facebooked till about 10am. I then went to shower and came out fresh!

I then started looking at MBUS slides and wrote some notes. By 11.30am, I was done. I then decided to take a break. Unfortunately, the break went on for the rest of the day! Anyway, I played Spewer.

Went downstairs for lunch at 3.30pm and came up to play Spewer. This time, I managed to complete all 60 levels. It was already about 5pm when I was done. Then, I played some other random games till 6.30pm.

We started watching TBL since it was the final episode. At 8pm, it ended and I went to have dinner. Came upstairs and waited for my turn to shower. After showering, I then used the laptop till 10.30pm.

Went downstairs to watch DH and ate half a large packet of "Twisties". Felt so bad after eating. I'm gonna gain weight because of this! At 11.30pm, I came back up and started reading blogs. After that, I started with this post.

It's 1am now and I'll end this post and go back to reading more blogs. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...