Friday, May 15, 2009

Intense Exercise

Woke up at 10.30am and had twiggies for breakfast. Then, I used the laptop for a while before going to shower. I then started studying after that. A dragonfly came upstairs so I went to my room and shut the door.

Laid on the bed and memorized some definitions. 2 pages left to go. Anyway, I then started playing the Wii at 12.10pm. Played DBZ BT3 till M came back. We went downstairs for lunch and came back upstairs to play with the Wii again.

After about half an hour, M went to study and I played with E for a while. Then, I soloed till about 5pm and let the rest of them play. Around 7pm, I started playing DBZ again. Half an hour later, I went downstairs for dinner.

Watched them play Wii as my hand was too tired. The only other time I played was when J asked me to play one round with her. At about 8.40pm, J and I followed mum to BV to buy J's cake for tomorrow.

We came back at about 9.20pm. Alternated between watching them play and using the laptop. It's 10.35pm now and I'll end this post here tonight since I guess nothing interesting would happen already. So, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...