Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday XZ and SS!!

Woke up at 9.30am and used the laptop till 10.50am. I then had biscuits for breakfast. Next, I went to shower and started looking at my BENV slides. Wrote some notes for chapter 1 before starting to play 2 levels of "Indy".

After that, I went to work on another chapter. By the time I was done, I went down for lunch. Next, I came up again and played 2 levels of freeplay on "Indy". At 5pm, I then recalled back what I've learned for last week.

Since I managed to do that without fail, I went on to play another 2 levels of Freeplay. By the time I was done, it was already 6.30pm. I then went to shower after that. Then, I drove to 112 and waited for AM to finish cooking.

By 8.10pm, the food was ready. The spaghetti was okay and I finished it quite quickly. After that, we watched Just For Laughs on NTV7. Then, YM came home and she wanted to test a GPS. All of us then went around Bangsar to check the accuracy. GPS was okay but wasn't talking at times.

112 Spaghetti

Anyway, we headed back to 112 and decided to go to my house. Once home, DGG and family were there. AM and YM started playing with the Wii while SC helped solve DGG's CPU. I actually did everything correctly except I left out "@streamyx" behind the username.

At about 10pm, SS, SS and K came. We started singing the birthday song for the 2 of them and had cake later. By 10.30pm, everyone went home. I started using the laptop until M reminded me to watch DH.

I quickly rushed downstairs even though I was only 6 minutes late. Watched it with mum till 11.30pm. Then, I came up to blog and facebook till now. Gonna upload the pic and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...