Friday, May 29, 2009

Time To Relax

Was on my bed thinking and thinking till over 3am. Thankfully, I still managed to fall asleep. Woke up at 8am and used the laptop before getting ready for exam. Drove out at 9am and reached HOL at 9.30am.

Ordered a cup of Iced Chinese Tea and sat there till 10.10am. Then, we went to the exam hall and went inside at 10.30am. 2 hours later, we came out. Exams were okay, not hard and not too easy. Anyway, everyone was happy because exams are over and it's time for FUN!!

We went to Sun Ming in Taman Connaught for lunch. This time, the service was really much better and the lady who took our order was clear and patient. I ordered "Char Siew, Siew Yoke" Rice and a cup of Iced Chinese Tea (RM 0.50).

Char Siew, Siew Yoke Rice - RM 5

After that, we went our seperate ways and I went home. Used the laptop till about 4.30pm and went downstairs to play the Wii. At 6.30pm, I went to shower and waited for the rest to do so too. All of us were ready by 7.30pm so we drove to SS's house.

We reached there at about 8pm and we went to Chan Kee for dinner. SS ordered some dishes and paid for the dinner. After dinner, we dropped them home before heading to McD Centrepoint.

Drove-thru and bought a Chocolate Cornetto McFlurry and a Large Fries. Total was about RM9. Once home, E played with the Wii while M, J and I used a computer each. Went downstairs at 11.20pm to ask E to go to bed.

I then used the Wii to play 1 level of "Indy". Once I started playing, I noticed the vast difference of quality compared to the visuals in my room. Graphics and gameplay is MUCH better in my room. So after I was done, M helped me transport the Wii back.

Started blogging till about 12.20am and should be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...