Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Day

Woke up at 10am and went down for breakfast. Had digestive biscuits with milk and came up to do some facebooking till 11.30am. Then, I went to take a shower. Once I came out, I started studying. At 1.30pm, I was done. Could even remember yesterday's topic.

After that, I used the laptop till about 2.30pm. I then went downstairs for lunch. It then started to rain so I turned off the laptop and planned to watch a DVD. Unfortunately, the DVD was missing. I gave up after searching for 30 minutes.

Since it was raining, the Astro was down too. Took a 10-minute nap until the Astro got back on. I the watched TV till 5pm. Then, I went upstairs and used the laptop till 6.30pm. Went to shower and watched TBL.

At about 7.22pm, SC came and picked me. We went to 112 and had spaghetti for dinner at about 7.36pm. We then chatted and watched TV till 9pm. Both of them went out to meet someone and YM came back.

AM's Spaghetti

Both of us watched Mr Siao together till 9.30pm. After that, I used AM's laptop for about 10 minutes. I then went back to watching TV. SC and AM came back soon. AM was watching NTV7, YM was watching WDLC on her laptop and I was watching 8TV.

During commercials, we would "visit" each other. At 11pm, SC sent me home. I then started blogging and printed the request letter for the earlier intake. It's 12am now and I'll go to bed after settling some stuff at facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...