Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day Off

Woke up at 7.40am and rushed down for breakfast. Then, I showered and went off to APIIT. Paid RM 3 for the parking. Went to MBUS class for another 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was a revision class and I'm happy that I could say a section of it before the lecturer.

After class, I went to the lab to print my results. We then went to hand it in to the admin and went to collect our dockets. Then, we went in 4 cars to Times Square. We went to buy 7 movie tickets for Angels and Demons.

After that, we decided to go to McD for lunch. I ordered a McChicken Set but everyone agreed the burgers here were not fresh and tasted bad. On the bright side, their fries were much better than the one behind TPM.

McChicken Set (regular) - RM 6.25

When we were done eating, we went back to GSC and met up with AC and MY. It was already 12.40pm so we went inside. The movie was quite interesting and the story line was good. Almost similar to Da Vinci Code but this one focus more on the mystery and not Christian artifacts.

At about 3pm, the movie ended. We then walked around and went to Starbucks and Krispy Kreme. The others bought stuff but I didn't. At 3.30pm, we left the place. After paying the RM 7 parking, my wallet was officially empty.

Reached home at about 4.10pm. Once home, I saw the Wii and the other accessories. Exactly one week after it should have been in our house, the Wii finally appeared in front of our eyes. I guess we still gotta thank our parents for that.

Anyway, I then quickly showered and started fixing it. I had some problems with the CDs so I decided to use the laptop instead. I was quite disappointed and down at the time.

Wii and Accessories still in Box

At about 5.30pm, I decided to give it another try. I then stumbled upon the proper way to load the discs. Played till about 7pm and M tried it. Then, we went down for dinner and got ready for later.

After dinner, we quickly came up and started playing. It was a fun 3 hours of taking turns. By 10pm, M and I retired and let the younger ones play while we watch and cheer/laugh at them. My arm is aching right now. Anyway, we went back to playing at about 10.40pm till 11pm.

Everything nicely arranged!

The girls then went to sleep and I started blogging. Somehow, I got my butt off the chair and went to arrange the Wii. It looks much tidy and nicer now. It's 12.22am already and I'll be going to bed after I upload the pictures. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...