Thursday, May 7, 2009

Transporter 4: End of Semester

Woke up at 6.48am and sent E to school as usual. Came back and had cereal for breakfast while reading the papers. After that, I went to shower and get ready for class. I then immediately drove to APIIT.

Class was at 8.30am and the lecturer gave us a break at 9.45am. We then went to PitStop and they bought some food and drinks. I just sat there and waited for them to finish up. Went back to class and it ended at 10.30am.

We then went to use the lab for about an hour before going off to lunch. AL suggested a new place in Taman Connaught called "Zhong Wah Lau". We went in 2 cars and reached there at about 1pm. The lunch dishes were all RM 6.80 and we ordered 14 dishes (some double portions).

The food was quite nice but the portion was small. Even so, the price was quite worth it. After satisfying ourselves, the 10 of us paid the bill and went back to ENT3 for class. Lili did some revision with us and ended our last lecture at 3pm. I then dropped everyone in APIIT and went home.

Once home, I used the laptop to facebook till about 5.30pm. I then watched an episode of TKOS. Went downstairs to watch TBL at 6.45pm. At 8pm, I then had dinner and went to shower. Next, I watched an episode of TKOS before going down to 112.

SC gave me a 256MB DDR1 RAM for my desktop and I hung around there. KK, YM and AP were playing mahjong. I took over KK as he went to shower. We played till 10.45pm and I lost about RM 8. I then watched some TV with them before going home.

Back home, I started blogging till now (11.56am). I'll probably watch another episode of TKOS before going to bed. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...