Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unpleasant Day

Woke up and turned the laptop on. Had some biscuits for breakfast.. At 9am, I went and wake E up from her sleep. She went to the bathroom and washed up and I fell asleep on her bed instead.

At noon, I went down to have lunch with mum n dad. J came home around 1pm. GTA called mum and asked her to go to his house to collect cardboard boxes.

It was 2pm and we were just about to leave for GTA's house. M came home and said she wanted to go too. So, we waited for her to put her stuff in the house. She also had to eat her lunch in the car because I didn't want to wait any longer.

We ended up coming home with less than 10 boxes. We will go back tomorrow night to get more. On the way home, my head started to give me some pain.

I watched 2 episodes of YCOM at home. By the time it ended, it was already 7.30pm. After that, M and I ate dinner, which was actually lunch.

Mum did the "opening ceremony" for the mint ice cream. Something tells me that it'll be finished by next week.

Came upstairs and used the laptop for awhile. Then, we watched MR24. Soon after that, SS and SS came. They brought some mini cup cakes made by C, C and K. After eating some of those, I decided to come up and sleep.

My headache was still hurting me. I also felt a bit feverish. After about half an hour of rolling on the bed, I fell asleep. I woke up at around 11pm. My blocked nose was cleared (probably by the heat of my fever) and my headache was gone.

Some idiot living behind our house started hammering some nails! That lasted for about 15 minutes. After that horrible sound finally stopped, I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...