Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mixed Emotions

Woke up early in the morning (7.45am) automatically. Turned on the laptop and started downloading MR. Ate some biscuits as breakfast and watched 4 episodes of SSJ in a row followed by YCOM 11.
.
At 1.40pm, I drove mum, E, J and picked up our grandparents for lunch. We went to Montese since mum knew our grandfather liked lamb. I ordered the set lunch (chicken corn soup + ribeye steak + ice cream + tea/coffee for RM18.90++)
.
Chicken Corn Soup
.
Ribeye Steak (pic is too bright)
.
Tea + Ice Cream
.
We finished about 2.15pm. The ribeye was too tough to chew. When we finished our mains, the waiter brought us 2 cups of tea and 2 ice creams (suppose to have 1 of each only). We told him we only ordered 1 set but he was happy to let us have the other set of dessert. Happy.
.
The only thing upset me was he served us tea without asking us if we wanted coffee. Sad. So, I let my grandma have my tea. Overall, the food was okay. Nothing that special.

Dropped mum home and we went to Lucky Garden. My grandfather then went to buy some lottery ticket. Then, we drove on to SMKBB to pick M up. We were outside the school at 3pm but waited another 15 minutes for M to come out. Reached home around 3.30pm.
.
This lunch trip made me realise that this grandfather of mine is does not nag me around that much while driving. In future, I don't think I'll have no problems driving him around. Happy.
.
Came home and downloaded more stuff. Played some JohnMs. Just when my download reached 96%, the internet line DCed. I clicked another download and went downstairs. Turned on AODP and watched some previews.
.
I then found out that MR is now RM25 and yet we still haven't subscribed! Dissapointed. Dad was home. So, to try to pressure him more, I stayed on the channel for about an hour. Hopeful. Switched to 553 and watched some documentary on jails.
.
When the show was over, I switched back to AODP and left the TV on for the rest of the day. Bored. After dinner, half our family were watching AODP. Still Bored and kinda angry already. Suddenly, dad called AOD and SUBSCRIBED!
.
Somehow, I didn't feel as happy as I thought I would be. Maybe because I think this as his responsibility? Anyway, I'm still thankful and happy. We have to leave the decoder on StandBy for an hour before watching. So, I came upstairs and blogged while some of them went to 97.
.
*Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Milo Powder is GREAT! Just tried it since all the ice cream left in the fridge is vanilla flavoured.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...