Friday, September 12, 2008

Shocks and Surprises

Woke up early to watch SSJ 17 and 18. At 9am, I got ready for the interview and drove to APIIT. Picked my other group members (FK, JW, ML and BN) and drove to the company we are researching.
.
JW gave me directions and she brought me to the wrong road once. Luckily, we found our way back. Soon, we located Wong Electronic. Parked the car and went in. I was surprised because the company was smaller than I expected.
.
After I asked my share of questions, I waited for my members to interview that Miss Wong. Then, before we left, I took some pictures of their products and asked for their name card.
.
Then, we went back to APIIT and discussed some stuff. Next, we went to the lab to create the gantt chart. We finished the job around 12.40pm. Then, ML and I waited for ZS and DY to come. When they arrived, I drove us to Seri Kembangan and went to this restaurant called Yoke Heng.
.
This is my first time here but DY and the others came here about 2 or 3 times. This place is famous for its Lou Shu Fan and has been featured by Ho Chiak. We waited for AL and MY to arrive. Then, I ordered a Lou Shu Fan and a cup of white coffee.
.
The Famous Lou Shu Fan
.
The Lou Shu Fun was okay. Can't really taste it because the soup was hot. White coffee was not too bad. The total cost was RM 7.30, reasonable for a famous shop. Went back to APIIT and we wanted to buy stuff from the convenient store.
.
Since it was closed, we took the elevator up to the fourth floor. Once we entered, we got the news that our results are already out. After asking others how they did, ZS and I sat together and turned on my laptop. We then checked my results.
.
4 A+'s and 1 B+!!!

I gotta admit I was disappointed. Kinda was hoping for All A's.
.
We checked the results of ZS, DY and AL. None of them failed and all of them were happy. The only person that refused to check his results was ML, useless guy.
.
Today, we sat in the third row. We had a lecture for the first half of the class. Then, the other half was our open-book test. Mr Warren gave us 3 questions. The last one was hard. After the test, I compared with AL and the way he answered was different than mine. I don't think I did that well though. Probably 20/30.
.
Before I went home, I dropped KW at the LRT station and then dropped AL at MY's house. The drive home was not as smooth as usual. Took me slightly longer to reach home today. Finally reached home at 7pm.
.
After I showered and had my dinner, I watched SSJ 19. Then, I came up to use the computer for 15 minutes. At 8.30pm, I rushed down to watch YCOM 15. Came back up at 9.15pm to update this post.
.
At 9.30pm, everyone went downstairs to watch MR 33. To our disappointment, they were still showing MR 32!! I was so shocked and angry! After 5 minutes, I decided to give up. Came upstairs and search online for the reason for this disaster.
.
Then, I found out from one of the forums that TVB requested AOD to show MR 33 only on Monday. This is to synchronise the screening of the final episode. One good news though, next week will be Double Episode week till the final episode!!
.
Trying to finish this post by 10.30pm so that I can watch SSJ later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...