Thursday, October 15, 2009

It Ended Well

Woke up at 10am to shower and get ready for college. Waited for the other pigs to wake up and wash up. We left DY's house at 12pm and went to have BKT as usual. The four of us asked for 2 "You Tiao", 2 servings of "Dry BKT", 2 servings of "Wet BKT", and some rice.

Dry BKT (2 servings) - RM 18.00

Wet BKT (2 servings) - RM 18.00

After eating, we paid up (RM 11 per person) and drove to APIIT (I sat in DY's car). Arrived at APIIT by 1pm and made our way to class. Waited for our turn to present but it was so DISORGANIZED!

I only got my chance to present at 3pm! And because I showed it to the lecturer before this, she just looked at it for 30 seconds and said Okay! So, I stayed for a little while to settle some group matters.

After that, AC dropped me at my car which was outside MY's house. The drive home was nice thanks to Flyfm. Back home, I had an ice cream before using the laptop. Then, I took a nap and woke up at 7.30pm.

Waited till about 8pm before going downstairs for dinner. Came up to shower and started working on my assignments. Happy to say that I finished a reasonable amount of work tonight.

Stopped at 12.10am and started blogging. In another 10 minutes, it's gonna be 1am. So I better go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...