Friday, October 16, 2009

The "Holiday"

An sms from AM woke me up at 9.30am. She asked if I wanted to join them for breakfast. I told her I wanted to sleep but she kept SMS-ing me. She then asked about Old Town and I told her the promotion might not be valid for public holidays.

AM replied that it wasn't a public holiday. So I asked her if she wanted to go Redbox. We always talked about it but never had a chance. After a few minutes, she replied okay. While waiting for them, I went to pick M up from basketball practice.

Came home to shower and got ready. Then, I drove down to 112 and picked the 3 "oldies" (lol) up. Had to go back home because I forgot my student ID. Arrived at Gardens by 11.10am and waited for our turn to register.

We were shown to our room at about 11.20am. The room was very narrow and dirty (I spotted a teenage cockroach while eating!) Anyways, I ordered Chicken Chop and Lemon Tea. We sang some old Chinese songs and some more popular English songs.

Lemon Tea

Marinated BBQ Chicken Chop

At exactly 2pm, we weren't allowed to sing anymore. AM paid the bill so a big thanks to her. We then went back and I dropped them off at 112. Started working on my assignment till about 4pm.

Played "Magic Online" for about an hour before going back to work again. Took an ice cream break at 6.30pm and played MO till it was almost 8pm. After that, I went downstairs for dinner. Came up to work a little more before taking my shower.

After showering, I worked on my assignment again till 9.30pm. Then, I drove J and M to Wendy's for Frosty. After we paid, we realized that the "50% off Frosty on Fridays" promo isn't available anymore.

3 Frostys (RM 4.99 each) and a Cheeseburger (RM 3.99)

We still had our frosty though. Chatted for about half an hour before we went back home. Watched the ending of "She's The Man" before coming back up to work on my SAD assignment. Finally at 12.40am, I've completed ALL my parts for SAD.

Started blogging till now (2.12am). I better get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long long day. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...