Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not So Boring After All

Woke up at 10.30am and washed up. Out of a sudden, mum asked if I wanted to go Chocolate for breakfast. I agreed so we hurried to BV. Before we left, the postman came and I saw my 2nd cheque from Nuffnang! Thanks Nuffnang!!

Just as we were going into the cafe, we saw a Starbucks promotion. Ignoring that, we made our way to Chocolate and ordered a Waffle + Long Black breakfast set. For Rm 3.99, you get to choose either waffles, pancakes or crepes which all comes with either coffee or tea.

Too bad I wouldn't be free then...

Again, the service was REALLY GOOD! The waffles and coffee were nice too. After eating, we went over to the CD shop to look for a DVD. They didn't have what mum wanted so we went home after that.

Waffles

Long Black

The bill - RM 4.00

Once back home, I used the laptop for a short while. Then, I decided to watch "Passengers". 2 hours later, I regretted my decision. The story was kinda boring and the ending was so CRAPPY!!

Then, I started sms-ing people as I was too bored. SS asked if I wanted to go Kepong and help her move some stuff. So I told her I'd be going after lunch. Had my lunch at 3pm and drove myself to Kepong.

Her colleagues loaded some boxes into the Avanza and we drove to Plaza Menjalara. Unloaded the stuff and drove back to the office. Visited the office and saw the impressive Macs! Later, we went to De Pastry Chef for tea.

I had a Iced Kahlua Coffee and a Marble Cheese Cake. SS and her sister ordered a tea set which came with tea and a few pastries. The coffee was nice and the cake made my really bloated. Had some of the pastries too which were okay.

Iced Kahlua Coffee - RM 6.60

Assorted Tarts (from Tea set)

Marble Cheese Cake - RM 6.00

Total Bill - RM 24.60

YR paid the bill so, thanks to her. She was kinda busy and had to leave us. SS and I stayed there for a while before we went off. Dropped SS off before I drove myself home. I enjoyed the ride home because the music was great.

Just as I reached home, AM and YM said the wanted to bring me out for dinner. So, I quickly showered. I was ready just as they arrived. Got into their car and went to 112. There, we waited for SC to come home before driving out for dinner.

SC brought us to Ming Tien and I ordered the China Ramen Noodles. The noodles were okay and the dumpling skin was too plain. The fillings inside was good though. The pork ribs was nice too. After eating, we made our way back home.

China Ramen Noodles - RM 5.50 (YM paid)

Started to blog for a while. Then, YM helped me find info for the assignment till 11.40pm. Finally called it a day. Gonna go home now and probably surf the net before going to bed. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...