Monday, October 5, 2009

Relaxing 1 More Day Won't Hurt, Right?

Woke up at 7.30am and quickly went downstairs to have so bread for breakfast. Then, I went to shower and got dressed. Drove to TPM and walked to class with AC and KW. Class went on for another 2 hours.

Then, we went over to ENT3 and sat at Deli Nasi Lemak while the rest ate their brunch. Later, we made our way to class but the lecturer wasn't there. She was in another room talking to AK's group because one of the members wasn't putting in effort.

After that, she came into class and asked us to do what ever we want. Those with questions just went to the front and asked her. Utter waste of time if you ask me. Luckily, I did something productive which was helping DY out with his flash.

When the class ended, we hurried to Lucky for lunch. I just ordered a "Zhu Cheong Fan" for lunch and we quickly went back to APIIT. Made our way to the lab for our CSA presentation. The lecturer was late so we had to wait a while.

Zhu Cheong Fan - RM 3.60

AC's group went first and they took a long time. We could see from their faces that the presentation wasn't good. After that, it was our turn. We did our presentation without any mistakes but then, Mr Dhason gave us a surprise.

He started asking us questions NOT RELATED to our assignment. It was more like a CSA quiz and we were totally unprepared. Luckily, we did listen to his classes and were able to answer some easy questions.

Still don't feel that good about it though. It was a real disadvantage to us and those who are gonna present tomorrow would definitely get better marks. AC was emo as usual. Anyway, we said bye to each other and made our way home.

Back at home, I used the laptop for a while before taking a nap at about 4.30pm. Was suppose to wake up an hour later to watch a movie. When I woke up, it was already 7pm! I used the laptop till it was my turn to shower.

At 8pm, I had my dinner. Used the laptop to work on PSPD for a while. Later, SS, SS and C came over and we chatted for quite some time. They left at 9.40pm and I waited for mum to come home.

Then, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dessert/supper. She agreed but my other siblings didn't want to go anywhere. So, I drove mum to Old Town White Coffee in Bangsar LRT Station. There were no parking spaces available so we went to BV instead.

Made our way to Coffee Bean but it was too stuffy inside. So, we walked over to Chocolate and had our drink there. I ordered a "Queen Rock n' Roll" while the cashier suggested mum get the "Ms Coco Frappe".

Ms Coco Frappe - RM 12.90

Queen Rock n' Roll - RM 10.90

Total Bill - RM 23.80

I tried mum's drink and it was really yummy. Totally worth the money! Mine was good too except for the fact that it was too watery. I couldn't stop myself from gulping the drink in ONE SHOT!

Didn't feel satisfied with the drink although my stomach does feel full. We came back home and I started blogging. Gonna help J with something now before watching a movie. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...