Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Start to Pick Up C

Woke up at 9am and washed up. Showered, got dressed and waited for AC to come pick me. We then went to BV and arrived at 10am. Walked around the mall while waiting for DY to arrive. About 10 minutes later, he finally arrived.

The 3 of us then went to Starbucks to get our free Brewed Coffee. Surprisingly, there wasn't anybody interested in the free coffee. DY and AC ordered another frappucino to share. Added the necessary ingredients like sugar and milk to our drinks before leaving the place.

Happy Good Coffee Day

Our complimentary Brewed Coffee

AC dropped me back home to get my car. Then, we drove to TPM. Arrived there at 10.50am but all of us had trouble looking for parking. AC was the last one to find a parking spot. By the time we arrived at class, it was already 11.30am!

Sat in the lab till it was 12.30pm before we went for lunch. We decided to go McD for lunch. Since there wasn't any place to park, we had to Drive-thru. I ordered a McChicken Set and paid RM 6.25 for it.

McChicken on my dashboard!

Drove back to TPM and we finished our burgers in the car. Then, we went to class and ate the fries and had our Sprite. I'm happy to say that I could understand today's class. At 3pm, class was over. Dropped KW at the LRT before going home.

Lorry flipped over blocking the flyover to Midvalley from Bangsar

Forgot to mention that KW borrowed "Teach yourself C in 21 Days" from the library and he let me take it home. But I only read it later in the day. That's because once home, I used the laptop while waiting for M to get ready.

Super old but very GOOD book!

Then at 4.30pm, mum brought us to Prince Cafe in SS2. I ordered "Yin Yong" and "Mango Snow Mountain". The "yin yong" wasn't that great and yet it was second on the "Most popular" list. Snow Mountain was good except for the fact that there was CORN inside.

Yin Yong (Coffee+Tea) - RM 3.00

Mango Snow Mountain - RM 6.50

Corn... YUCK!!

So mum paid the bill and we went home because M was in a hurry. Reached home at 5.30pm and I started reading TYC21D. Finished two days(chapters) by 7.30pm and went to take a short nap.

Bill - RM 33.75

Woke up at 8pm and took my shower. Had dinner after that and quickly came up to continue reading 2 more "days". By the time I finished, it was almost 11pm. Thought of watching Heroes but I realized I haven't blogged.

So I started blogging but stopped for 20 minutes to help KW with something. Uploading the pictures now. Will only go to bed if I cover at least another "day". Wish me luck. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...