Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Day Off

Woke up at 9.30am and had twiggies for breakfast. Showered and got ready for college. Then, drove to college to meet up with my group mates. Discussed some stuff for about an hour before going to look for my other friends.

They were looking at a bunch of "Magic" cards and they got it for free. At first I thought it was lame and a waste of money when they said they're gonna buy a deck for RM10. Anyway, I did some finalizing while waiting for them.

Then, DY and I went downstairs to the roadshow to complete a survey and register as a member. For doing nothing, they gave us 2 booster packs. One of the players then taught us the basics of the game.

The booth

My Member card

My 2 booster packs (free)

Went back to meet our friends. Made our way to the lab and printed our cover pages. Then, we went to submit our assignment. Before leaving, DY and I bought a deck each. AL and ZS bought theirs earlier.

My deck - RM 10.00

Drove home to get my clothes before driving back to MY's house. DY picked me up from there and we went to Sunway Pyramid. Met up with the rest of them at BBQ Plaza. Although it was already over 5pm, that was our lunch.

Economy Pork Set - RM 19.90

Bill - RM 22.00

MY, AL, AC and ZS went for a movie while DY and I finished our lunch. After paying, we went to Giant and bought a tub of vanilla ice cream. Got myself a Yogi Ice Cream on the way out. Then, we made our way to Klang.

Yogi Ice Cream - RM 1.00

We dropped by the bank, a grocery store (to buy pork and pork balls) and also to the pet shop for pet food. Arrived at DY's house at about 8pm. We started playing "Magic" cards till about 10.30pm.

AL and ZS arrived later. DY and I then had our BBQ dinner. We marinated our dinner and started eating/frying it at 10.30pm. At about 11pm, we made the first batch of Oreo Milkshake. It was nice.

Our dinner - RM 7++

In the frying pan

Oreo Milkshake in the blender!

My Oreo Milkshake

Went back upstairs to hang out till about 1am. Then, we went down again to make our final batch of Milkshake. That was SUPERB! We were all bloated after that though. But it was totally worth it. And that only cost us RM 8++.

Oreo Milkshake in the blender

4 cups of Oreo Milkshake

Then at 3am, we went out to Asoka for supper. Had teh tarik and Roti Planta. We also ordered some papadum to share.

Papadum - RM 1.00

Roti Planta - RM 1.50

Teh Tarik - RM 1.20

Came back to DY's house and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...