Friday, October 2, 2009

A Long and Tiring Day

Woke up at 7.30am, quickly showered and packed before going off to college. Before going out, I ate a slice of bread. Arrived at TPM at 8.30am and smsed AC. He didn't reply me so I called him. To my surprise, he was still in BED!

I then walked to class on my own and sat for the 2 hour PSPD lecture. AC came in as the class was about to end. After that, all of us went for our MMA class. About 2 hours later, we went to the lab and printed our assignments.

Next, we went to the admin and handed in our hard work. Then, we made our way to ENT3 for another 2 hours of PSPD. Class was over at 3.40pm and we went to our cars. It was then when I realized something.

My car got CLAMPED! The reason was because there was something covering part of the coupon. Since it wasn't that bad an offense, the guy unclamped my car for RM 30. Even though it's getting cheaper and cheaper, this still burnt a hole in my wallet.

Damn, RM 30 wasted...

Anyway, no point crying over spilled milk right? So, we made our way to ZS's house in Puchong and rested there for a while. Then, we took turns to shower and get ready for MY's party at Redbox.

The 3 of us - Two "stylists", Three "masterpieces".

At 5pm, we left ZS's house and drove to Sunway Pyramid. We then spent an hour looking for her birthday present. Finally, we decided to buy her a shirt and watch from Padini. Made our way to Redbox at 6.20pm and started taking food from the buffet area.

Wristband - Must have this to get food from buffet area

First Serving - assorted oriental food

Second Serving - assorted salads and pastries (pasta salad isn't nice)

Beer - I only took 2 cups. Drank fruit juices and some sparkling juice for the rest of the night.

Sushi Platter 1 (shared among ZS, AC and I)

Sushi Platter 2 (shared among ZS, AC and I)

Ice Cream (Shared with AC)

Dessert Plate 1 (shared among our table)

Dessert Plate 2 (shared among our table)

By the way, since she invited about 30 people, they gave us a big function room with 2 TVs for Karoake and another one TV for PlayStation. I didn't have anything since lunch so I had many servings from the buffet. Lol.

It was a great time singing and listening to other guests sing too. At about 9.40pm, everyone sang the Birthday Song to MY and she cut the cake. Cake provided by Redbox was just okay though.

Birthday girl with her cake and present from AL

Fried snacks - 3 plates of this came at 11pm but there were only 10 of us left. Ended up packing the 2 other plates!

After that, the guests slowly went home. At about 12.30am, there were only 7 of us left. AL, MY, ZS, me and another 3 guests. AL, MY, ZS and I decided to leave at 1am sharp while the other 3 guests stayed back to use the room. The staff told us we could use the room till 4am. CRAZY!

Dropped ZS back home before driving back to my own house. It was already 2am when I got home. Went to shower as my hair was full of hairspray and wax. After that, I started blog-surfing and wrote this post.

It's already 3.15am now and I'm going to upload the pictures and go to bed. Gotta wake up early later to work on my SAD assignment. Then, I'll be going to help SC with something. Busy day ahead. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...