Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Day Has Passed

Woke up at about 8.30am and went to shower and get ready for college. Had a hotdog bun before driving off to TPM. Parked my car and made my way to the computer lab. Met up with my leader and she was the only one there.

Waited for the rest of our members to arrive and started our work. The only people who actually did something today was DT and I. The rest were just wasting time. AC and AL went to Sunway and left me alone at APIIT.

After the meeting, I waited for JW to arrive and we looked for a lab. Helped her out with her MMA till it was 12.30pm. Then, I went upstairs and had a waffle for lunch. Went down to the lab again to look or JW.

My lunch - RM 2.30

10 minutes later, we went to our class and Mr Omer taught us something really cool in Flash. Can't upload any .swf files to blogger so I can't show you guys. Wait till I get my own domain!

An hour later, class was over and we made our way to the next class. AC and AL were already there. Sat in the class for 2 hours before going back home. AL dropped me at my car and we saw this.

What an idiot (TAT 282)!

This idiot made it impossible to go through the lane! We had to reverse our car for quite a distance before we could take another route. So much trouble caused just because of one unmindful action.

"Someone" did this!

Anyway, I drove myself home and arrived safely about 20 minutes later. Mum asked if I wanted to go Chocolate and I immediately said yes. Even so, it took us 30 minutes (maybe more) before we left the house.

As usual, drove to BV and went to Chocolate. Mum ordered "Ms Coco Frappe" again while I ordered a "Fair Lady Frappe". We also asked for a "Sliced Tiramisu" to share among the 2 of us.

Ms Coco Frappe - RM 12.90

Fair Lady Frappe - RM 12.90

Sliced Tiramisu - RM 8.90

Total - RM 34.70

The drinks was okay but the Tiramisu wasn't that great though. Sat there for about 45 minutes before we left the place. Mum dropped me home and went to pick E. Back home, I started reading TYC21D.

Stopped at 8pm to shower and have my dinner. After dinner, I decided to read another chapter of TYC21D before watching Heroes at 10.10pm. Then, I started writing this post. Gonna upload the pictures and start doing my assignment. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...