Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Can Still Enjoy Life

Woke up at 9am and started using the laptop. Had muffins again fro breakfast while watching Ben10. Later, I came upstairs to use the laptop till 11.40am before taking a nap. That nap was my BEST NAP IN YEARS!

The reason wasn't because I slept well, it was because I kept dreaming. I LOVE dreams! It's like your on an adventure. There was one dream where I woke up from another dream and realized the car was moving while I'm at the back seat.Just as I almost smashed the lorry in front of me, the car stopped!

Then, I dreamed about one of my sisters waking me up because KW came over to do our assignment. And the last bizarre dream was I woke up at 3pm from my nap and don't have enough time to work on my assignment.

After that, I quickly woke up as I was afraid my dream would come true. To my surprise, it was only 12.40pm. In just an hour, I dreamed about so many bizarre stories. Went on to surf the net till it was 2pm.

Then I realized the girls won't be home for lunch so I went downstairs and had my lunch. Just as I finished, mum came home. I was singing along to Taylor Swift's First Album (deluxe edition) but stopped at 3.10pm.

Mum then suggested we go for coffee while waiting for M and J. So, I drove us to BSC and we went to Coffee Bean. I ordered a large Ice Blended The Ultimate! The last time I had that was almost a year ago!

Ice Blended Match Green Tea & Ice Blended The Ultimate

And after this experience, I won't want to come back here EVER! First reason was because they DO NOT have WiFi and no POWERPOINTS. Second, they do not have the tumbler DISCOUNT. Besides that, it was as noisy as the market and they do not have comfy seats. Starbucks have everything they lack. And no, I'm not being paid for this!

Back to my day, I used the laptop to surf the net with my Vodafone Internet connection while mum read her book. Saw some teachers from SMKBB at Coffee Bean. Never thought they would come and have a cuppa here.

At about 4.20pm, the girls came over to look for us. Then, we packed up and drove back home. Before that, I dropped OJS to her tuition center. Back home, I used the laptop to work on my assignment.

Showered at 7pm and had dinner at 8pm. Continued with my assignment but I went downstairs to have some fun with my nephew. Nobody can deny that he is CUTE! Mum came home at 9pm and asked if I wanted to go Chocolate.

In less than five minutes, we were ready and out of the house. Made our way to BV and went to Chocolate. I ordered a "Ms Coco Frappe" while mum ordered "Ms Coco Mocha Frappe". Both drinks were nice except mine didn't have coffee in it.

Ms Coco Mocha Frappe (left) & Ms Coco Frappe (right) - RM 12.90 each

A friend of mum was in BV and she came over for a quick chat/update. After she left, mum and I continued talking. Topic was "going overseas". We paid and left about an hour later. Then, we went back home.

SS, SS and C was at our house when we arrived. They stayed for another half an hour before going home. I came up and started blogging and chatting. Then I realized, it was 12am but E was still using the laptop.

This saying came to my mind "When the cat sleeps, the mouse comes out to PLAY". Which is exactly what's happening. J decided to go Internet-less until her exams are over. She usually would shoo E away and use the laptop.

Now that she isn't using, E can happily use the laptop till whenever. I told M about this and she replied "是这样的啦。。。" which was what Dayo Wong said in his stand-up comedy show. So I guess this is just the "Law of Nature".

It's 1am now and I am glad to have helped a couple of people with their MMA. But the service is now unavailable guys. Going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...