Saturday, October 10, 2009

END of Semester 1 ( Diploma Year 2)

Woke up at 7.30am and quickly had breakfast downstairs. Came up to shower and drove off to college. Drank some coffee in the car. After parking, I walked to class and met up with AC and KW.

Sat in class for 2 hours and Miss Jasrinder was teaching about CFiles. Started writing my PSPD codes. After that, we went to our MMA class and left our stuff there. Then, we walked to PitStop for a snack.

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Waffle - RM 1.55

The lady said there was a "Buy 3 Free 1" promotion but we told her we only wanted to buy 3. So she declared her own "Buy 2 Free 1" promotion! So we went and bought 3 waffles in total.

After eating, we went back to class. The lecturer wasn't teaching so KW and I worked on our code. Before the class ended, I showed Miss Aida my "flash" and she said it was good. Can't wait till I get my "A".

Class ended so KW, AC and I went to Hoong Fook for lunch. They haven't been there before and I suggested the Pan Mee. So, all of us ordered a plate of Pan Mee. I also ordered an Iced White Coffee.

Dried Pan Mee - RM 3.80

Iced White Coffee - RM 2.00 (not worth it)

The noodles and drinks were just okay. But the noodles were cheap though. Anyway, we went back to TPM after lunch and walked to our PSPD class. Lecturer gave us some exam tips and ended the class.

Oh, and for your information, my bag strap broke AGAIN! This time, its the right strap. Really need to get a new bag for next semester. Right now, both straps are broken and the zips can't close properly. Pathetic!

Anyway, up next was MMA class. We went there and listened to our lecturer give her set of exam tips. After that, we were finally allowed to go home. AC dropped me at my car and I drove back home. It was raining so heavily that I felt kinda scared. Think I only drove 50kmh.
.............................car got clamped again. sad.
Arrived home at 4.30pm, showered, then, used the laptop to do some programming. Decided to take a "Ice cream + Movie" combo to cheer myself up. Wanted to watch "Mall Cop" but the DVD wasn't working.

Ended up watching "Hotel For Dogs" instead. The movie was very predictable and in a way, doesn't make sense. Like all the kiddie shows, the movie ended with a happy ending. Still quite entertaining though.

By the time I finished the movie, it was 7pm! Can't believe time passed so quickly. Drove the Avanza into the house since A wanted to wash it. Then, I came upstairs to use the laptop and played StickWar.

Had dinner at about 8.30pm and came upstairs to work on my assignment. SS and family came at 9pm and I ended up chatting with C. He also showed me some stuff he learned in his photography class. It was quite fun experimenting with him!

They went back home at about 10.30pm and I continued with my assignment. Stopped at about 11pm to finish my game. After about an hour, I finally completed the game in "Normal" mode. Went downstairs to have some toast bread for supper.

Continued using the laptop to surf the net. Realizing it was alreayd 12.30pm, I quickly started blogging. Due to some distractions, I am only reaching the end of this post now (2.10am). Gonna upload this and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...