Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Chance to Relax

Woke up at 11am and used the laptop for a short while. Then, we went for lunch in SS2. Ended up in some expensive coffee shop (Chan Thong Kee I think?) and ate Chicken Hor Fun. It was kinda tasteless and expensive if you ask me.

Chicken Hor Fun - RM 5.00

After dad paid, we went back home and I started working on my presentation slides for tomorrow. Then, I watched 4 episodes of Bleach till it was 5.30pm. SS was fixing the bathroom so I couldn't shower.

Took the opportunity to blog since I was free. Went to shower at 6.30pm and went out for dinner at 7.30pm. We went to TTDI and looked for a place to eat. After about 20 minutes, we decided to go to Centrepoint instead.

Dad brought us to Cagayan which was a shop that specializes in pork ribs. I ordered their "Chop Chop Chop" which was a combination of Chicken Chop, Pork Chop and Bacon Chop. Not that great though.

Chop Chop Chop - RM 18.50

Regular Pig (Classic Sauce) - RM 36.50 (Just ordinary if you ask me)

Nyonya Pork Satay - RM 9.00

I also ordered a Nyonya Pork Satay which wasn't even nice at all. Totally expensive too. After dinner, we went to the bakery and bought some pastries. There was a 50% off after 9pm and we bought quite a lot.

Assorted Pastries - RM 9.50

After that, we made our way to 7eleven with the intention to buy a slurpee. Unfortunately, the machine was out of service. I didn't buy anything else but the girls got themselves some ice cream.

We then went back to look for Dad and GM before driving back home. At home, I used the laptop and blogged till now (10.21pm). Probably gonna watch a movie before sleeping. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...