Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mamak Mamak

Woke up at 8.30am again and used the laptop for a while. Then, I showered and got dressed. Drove to BBJ and met the rest of the gang at the mamak stall. Had Roti Planta and Teh Tarik for breakfast.

Teh Tarik

Roti Planta

At about 10.30am, we paid and drove to the exam hall. Then at 11am, we went to sit for our CSA exam. The test was okay but slightly unexpected. And DY delivered my Sensonic Glaser mouse today. Happy.

Super Cool Glaser Mouse - RM 21.90

After the exam, I dropped KW off at the LRT and went home. On the way back, I was suddenly so hungry. The moment I got home, I rushed to the kitchen and ate my lunch. Went upstairs to start studying later.

Went to take a nap at 3pm and woke up an hour later. Played a game of MTG with M and I won as usual. Then, it was back to studying again. Showered and had dinner at about 7pm. Studied again...

Played a game of MTG with M and I finally lost to her this time. Actually it was beyond my control because I didn't have any creatures in my hand and had about 10++ lands! Went back to studying later...

Then mum asked me to go to the mamak stall. I drove to "Kapitan Pinang" where dad ate with his friends while mum and I sat at another table. Ordered satay, roti canai and milo ais. Nothing here impressed us though.

Milo Ais

Roti Canai

10 Sticks of Chicken Satay

When we were done, dad paid and we went home. Started studying again while being distracted most of the time. There's one last exam tomorrow but all I can think of is relaxing....

So this is it. The 600th post. Nothing interesting except having 6 stick of satay. Only thing that made me happy today was the new MOUSE and my drive to BBJ (where I blasted Taylor Swift's songs).

Night. Wish me luck for the last exam of this sem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...